Do you love to apply cologne? Are you an enthusiastic scent collector? Do you find pleasure in experimenting with fragrance? Have you tried solid cologne? If no, are you wondering how to apply solid cologne?
Solid cologne is the current up and coming way form of fragrance for scent lovers. Even though the existence of solid perfumes can be traced back to ancient Egyptian civilization, it is back in trend now.
Solid cologne, if you are not familiar, is a perfume that is highly concentrated and created in solid form. Instead of bottles, you will find them in small tin containers.
When you choose to use a fragrance, it is more than simply about applying cologne to smell good. There are techniques and various methods you should consider when you apply solid or any form of cologne. Therefore, we discuss everything you need to know about solid cologne below.
How to Apply Solid Cologne?
If you have decided to invest in solid cologne but wonder how to apply solid cologne, we have prepared a brief guide to help you. After experimenting with solid cologne, we have discovered the proper technique to use that will make your cologne last longer.
- The first step is to know how to open the solid cologne container. It is not tricky, of course, but it wise to know how to do it. You might get two types of lids. For the first type of lid, you will need to open it by turning it clockwise. You will merely need to push the lid with your thumb to open it for the other type of lid. When the lid opens, you will hear a click.
- Next, you need to get some of that cologne with your fingers. This part might be confounding for some of you. You do not want to take too much or too little. If you take too much cologne, the smell will be overpowering; if you take too little, you might not have enough coverage. Therefore, be sure to be generous but not overtly when you swipe those fingers to get some cologne.
- Finally, you simply need to apply in the right places. It is vital to know precisely where you should apply cologne as it will determine the longevity of the fragrance. In the next section of this article, we have discussed all the best places to apply cologne.
Best Places to Apply Cologne
Likewise, to bottle perfumes or colognes, solid cologne should also be applied to specific points or places in your body to enhance the fragrance. When you use a scent, your main goal should be to ensure it is long-lasting and pleasant. You do not want someone to get a whiff of you and feel overwhelmed.
Therefore, it is crucial to figure out the best places on your body where fragrances stay intact and pleasant and comforting. You have nothing to concern about as we already discovered the best places to apply cologne for you.
- The first point you must know about where to apply cologne is that your pulse points are the best options.
- You could start with your wrists. Just dab on the pulse points on both of your wrists. It is noteworthy that your wrists are the most accessible places for anyone to get a hint of the scent. This will automatically deliver a positive impression of you.
- Next, you could dab on two sides of your neck right against your pulse points. This will ensure you smell just like the way you prefer, i.e. the fragrance of your solid cologne, for the rest of the day.
- You can always choose to apply quick dabs of solid cologne behind your ears. The place behind your ears is warm, so it ensures the longevity of the fragrance.
Best Solid Colognes
Now that you know how to apply cologne properly, we have a list of some of our top favourite solid colognes that you should definitely try out.
- Supply Matter Scent No 001 Solid Cologne
- Outlaw Blazing Saddles Solid Cologne
- Alfred Lane Bravado Solid Cologne
- Fulton & Roark Narada Solid Cologne
- Duke Cannon Supply Co. Men’s Solid Cologne
- BushKlawz Solid Cologne
- Outlaw Fire in the Hole Campfire Solid Cologne
- Pacific Prince Travel Solid Cologne Balm
- Ulio & Jack Aviator Men’s Solid Cologne
- Cremo Blue Cedar & Cypress Solid Cologne
Benefits of Solid Cologne
Some of you might be dwelling upon why you should start using solid colognes. We wondered about it too. To make the decision easy on you, we shared some of the benefits we enjoyed from using solid colognes. The benefits of using solid cologne include:
- Solid colognes are compact, versatile and portable so that you can carry them everywhere with you.
- You can use it for almost two to three months, even if you use it regularly.
- They are highly concentrated, which means the scent will be strong and long-lasting.
- The smell will not linger when you wash or wipe off, unlike spray colognes.
- You do not need to apply frequently as solid colognes do not evaporate quickly. The scent will adjust with your body temperature.
- Solid cologne will not dry out your skin as no alcohol is used to make them. Instead, solid cologne ingredients will help moisturize and nourish your skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- You will also enjoy privacy when you use solid cologne. If you are in a packed place or in front of others, you can sneakily dab some cologne on your skin, and no one will know.
To sum up, solid cologne is a convenient and reliable form of cologne that you can enjoy anywhere. Once you start using solid cologne, we assure you that it will become a staple in your life. It is easy to apply, and you will get to experience what the ancient civilization felt when they used their luxuries solid perfumes.
Now that you know so much about solid cologne and know how to apply solid cologne, you should not wait any longer and purchase your very first tin.