By JO MALONE
154 Cologne is named after the street number of the first bijou store in London. The composition is citrus-aromatic-woody. 154 Cologne was launched in 2001.
bergamot, grapefruit and mandarin orange; middle notes are lavender, basil and nutmeg; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, musk and vanilla.
About Samples & Decants:
- The Vial or Mini Travel Size is handmade decanted into from the original Big Bottle same in store.
- The Original Big bottle is NOT included.
- It is coming with our handmade label and our packaging.
- Our sell is final, if you have any question contact us and we will do our best to respond you within 24 hours.
- Our price guarantee the lowest on the market
- FRESH Guaranteed!
- 100% Authentic.
- This Vials or Mini Travel size fits easily in your purse or pocket. Perfect for travel in a carry-on bag, now freshen up on the go. Keep them in the car. Use after work-outs. Try a new or your favorite fragrance without buying large bottle.
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy in your Fragrance ….